Salam and hi everyone,

Can't believe my last post was November last year. I feels like only yesterday I did the daily post. I guess time flies when you are having fun. I honestly decided that this year is going to be the beginning of the best years of my life. I started living in the moment, appreciate the small things and planning for the future by not sacrificing the present. There are so many places I want to go and so many things I want to do.

Well, I will start with posting this Life Update video on Youtube. It was filmed last month, I had overthinking it either or not to post it because there's so many things I don't like about it but then I realize I've been blocking me for so many years. So, this time, I'll just gonna do it. So here it is. 


Thanks for stopping by!


Love,
 Elsa