Week 4 Theme: Self-discipline and Actionable items

Finally, its the last day of the challenge. I didn't manage to do it daily but I still proud of myself for sticking to it. To journal 30 prompts in 30 days.

Day 30

  • How are you feeling today?
    • Happy Thursday. Im feeling better today than yesterday. My friend came and gonna be here for the week. So its the best time to finish this challenge and take a break from journaling. I'm working on the digital journal for 2024 and maybe some stickers
  • What are you grateful for today?
    • Morning coffee and start working early
    • Finish few things on my to-do list that Im dreading to do
    • My friend got here safely
    • I finish this challenge
For the month of December, my only goals is to move out from my current apartment. So I will keep looking for the apartment to view and hopefully found 1 that tick all my boxes. And for next week is all about preparing for 2024. The vision board, the goals, the acton items and etc.

Since my main goal is to find an apartment I will hopefully view 3-5 apartments every week and found the one I like soon. So I can focus on packing and decluttering. Others I will do every other day after work and will do Yearly Compass with my friend for the new year of 2024.

Year 2023 was hands down the hardest for me financially, mentally and emotionally. I am grateful that I am healthy and still breathing today. Im still not crossed to the other side but I hope I will mange to do it safely. Thats will be my biggest accomplishment.

Mindset. I thing I realise that if I'm in happy mood, everything seems light and easy to tackle. But ifI'min bad mood everything seems impossible. I accept that there wont be rainbow everyday but I will always thrive for sunshine. Its not the end of the world if I skipped a day, fail a day, I just eed to get back up the next day, the next time, the next hour... Never stop trying until I get to where I am... I want to enjoy the journey as much as I'm looking forward to the destination. With that said, I will do my best to stay in the light mode and do things like healthy morning routine, keep my mind off from negative thinking, shifting my thoughts and etc.

And thats it! I finish it! Now that I've attempt it, I know what is my expectation should be and how much of effort needed to be spend on all of this. For me its mainly a mental battle. But anyway I'm glad I did it. I hope you find something useful out of this and learn new thing about yourself.

Thank you.

Love,
Elsa