Self-Love, Achieving Goals, and Building Discipline for a Transformed 2024

As the sun sets for another day, and the promise of a fresh calendar page approaches, it's an ideal time to prepare for the year ahead. 2023 has been the hardest year in my life, financially, mentally and emotionally. I've been easily triggered, going through emotion roller coaster and in constant 'lazy' state. Its a quote on quote because that my coupe mechanism by being procrastinate in literally everything. 

I decided its time to make some changes, to have better outlook in life by focusing on self love and creating new habit. One of the thing I'll do in this journey, is to explore deeper in the power of journaling. For the next 30 days, I will engage in a reflective and purposeful practice that encompasses self-love, goal achievement, and building self-discipline through small habits. The mission? To emerge from these thirty days with a deep understanding of myself, a clearer vision of my goals, and to build self-discipline to make 2024 a year of remarkable change and growth. I want to look back a year later from now at totally different(better) place. 

Currently, I already journaling most days of the week but mainly focus on manifestation and how my feelings are at the moment. I usually write when im angry, upset and disappointed. Its my way to vent out my frustration. But this time, I'll journal for different reason. Starting from tomorrow I'll post daily prompts that either I come out with myself or taken from any online resources like Pinterest and Youtube  and sharing my journal entries. Join along if you are interested to start journaling or need some inspiration to journal. I might do 1 or more prompts a day depending on how I'm feeling and the topic will be divided into 4 for each week.  


Why Journal?

For me writing down manually is very therapeutic. Journaling is more than just writing down thoughts and experiences. It's a deliberate act of self-exploration, a compass to navigate the intricate pathways of our hearts and minds. Through journaling, I aim to:

1. Cultivate Self-Love: By nurturing self-compassion and acceptance, we can learn to love ourselves unconditionally and banish self-doubt.


2. Clarify Goals: Through introspective writing, we'll identify our aspirations and ambitions for the year ahead, creating a clear roadmap for our journey.


3. Build Discipline: Consistent journaling fosters self-discipline, a crucial ingredient for achieving anything in life.


The way I want to do it is to come out with simple template to check on the emotion and be grateful. Then Ill journal through a prompt/s for the theme of the week. I will start the week with Self-Love and Self-Reflection, Goal Setting and Vision, Self-Discovery and Mindfulness and finish up with Self-Discipline and Action. It should take around 45-60mins me time. I usually journal first thing in the morning but I think for tis challenge I'll do as part of my night routine. So I can live the day and reflect by the night.


As we embark on this journaling journey, remember that the act of writing, reflecting, and setting intentions is a powerful tool for transformation. Embrace each day as a chance to get to know ourself better, nurture self-love, clarify your vision for 2024, and build the discipline needed to turn your goals into reality. Let the adventure begin! 📓✨

---

Feel free to adapt and modify these prompts as needed to align with your specific goals and preferences. Happy journaling, and here's to a transformative 2024!

Love,
Elsa