Week 2 Theme: Goal Setting, System and Vision

Day 8: Set your future self for success

  • How are you feeling today?
  • Honestly, today I just feel meh. Nothing exciting and nothing makes me upset in particular. Couple things hat frustrate me but its not shocking that it happen. So im like, yeah, OK, whatever. Im trying to romanticise my life. And, I'm taking full advantage for the free time I have at the moment. There are changes happening in a month that I look forward to but nervous at the same time.
  • What are you grateful for today?
  • I went to Eric Kayser cafe for my usual black coffee and croissant. And enjoy the reading time there.
  • I got to work out this morning and had a great session.

In 5 year I'm approaching 40 and in 10 I am definitely is over 40 years old. I use to think by this time I'm married and have kid. But the reality is far from true. So, at this moment right now, what I want to achieve in 5 years?
  • Travel every other month starting 2024
  • Madly in love, married and with kids
  • Own a small online business
  • Out of debt
  • Healthy and happy
  • Settled down somewhere
  • Live in Europe for 3 months
  • Be at a senior position at work
  • En-route to financial freedom life
In 10 years

  • Still a frequent flyers to travel around with my husband and kids
  • We are all healthy, happy and content
  • Run a successful, 6 figures online business
  • Own our dream house and ground out roots
  • Retired from office job
  • Closer relationship with my families, in laws and friends
  • Published 2 books
  • We as a family projects, own a garden full or veggies and beautiful flowers
  • Living financial freedom life
There you go my plan for the next 5-10 years. On short-term goals, Im still trying to build a habit to up-skill myself, workout 3-4 times a week to stay healthy and lean. enjoying the small things in life for happiness. Don't take things personally when something bad happen. Things happen for a reason, just let go. Journaling is part of it, I'm trying to prepare myself a hectic 2024 and plan to set myself for a success. 2023 was the shittiest year of my life. And i'm determine to change that around. I can't change the past but the future is still full of possibilities...

That's all from me today... Have you figured out yours?

Love,
Elsa