Week 1 Theme: Self-Love and Self-Reflection

Day 7: Embracing Self-Love: Ideal self care day

  • How are you feeling today?
  • Today I feel lighter and relief. I see the lights at the end of the tunnel. I've yet out of it but I can see it. Been living in the darkness for last year, lil bit of light allow me to breath instead of being stuck and always in survival mode. Things are happening. I'll keep praying and working for it.
  • What are you grateful for today?
  • A cup of hot coffee and heartful meal with my fave people
  • A smooth meeting in discussing something that important to me

Self-love activities are the gentle yet potent gestures we offer ourselves to nurture our mental, emotional, and physical well-being. These acts of self-compassion can take many forms, from meditative moments of mindfulness and self-reflection to the joyous pursuit of hobbies and passions. They encompass practices like journaling, yoga, or simply taking a leisurely walk in nature, all designed to reconnect with our inner selves. Self-love activities promote self-care, reminding us that it's not selfish to prioritize our own happiness and health. In essence, they are the foundation upon which we build a resilient relationship with ourselves, one that allows us to flourish and extend kindness to others.

For me an ideal self care day is when I woke up early as usual on my off day. Workout, shower and get ready to go to cafe for a coffee and croissant while reading or journaling. Then I'll go to a long walk by the pier or simply hike to The Peak. From Central its gonna take only 40mins to get to the top. Feels of accomplishment makes me feels content. Lastly I'll just stay home to rest, watching my fave drama and reading. On daily-weekly basis I try to journal daily, workout 3-4 times a week, yoga or pilates twice a week and drinking as much water. And most important thing is to spend time with myself.

I'm grateful for the life i'm living right now. I have time for me and got to protect my inner peace.

I hope you find your peace and contented life too.

Love,
Elsa