Week 2 Theme: Goal Setting, System and Vision

Day 13: Positive Affirmation

  • How are you feeling today?
    • Today was hard for some reason. Im feeling ok emotionally but I was not able to focus and fully function. And getting headache was not helpful.
  • What are you grateful for today?
    • Got to take some time off to recover
    • Manage to finish another day of fasting
    • Take a long walk in nature

Positive affirmations  can provide positive influence on the journey towards achieving goals. By consistently reinforcing positive and empowering statements, we can cultivate a mindset rooted in self-belief, resilience, and optimism. Affirmations act as a powerful tool to reprogram the subconscious mind, replacing limiting beliefs with empowering narratives. When faced with challenges, these positive affirmations become a reservoir of motivation, reminding individuals of their capabilities and worthiness. The ripple effect extends into actions, as individuals with a positive affirmation practice tend to approach tasks with a can-do attitude, perseverance, and a willingness to learn from setbacks. Ultimately, positive affirmations contribute to a mindset that not only attracts success but also enhances the overall well-being of individuals, fostering a sense of confidence, purpose, and joy on their journey towards realizing their goals.

So, these are my fave
  1. I know I can achieve anything I want in life.
  2. Wealth constantly flows into my life.
  3. I will succeed by attracting people who can help me.
  4. I am full of vitality. My confidence, positive attitude, and self-belief are my biggest assets to take me a step closer to my success.
  5. I am happy with who I am and can be.
  6. I am worthy enough to follow my dreams and manifest my desires.
  7. I am prepared for success, love, happiness, peace, joy, and abundance! I am prepared for my wildest dreams to come true.
  8. I am blessed to have everything in my life to make it successful.
  9. I am capable of attracting daily abundance.
  10. I believe in myself.
  11. I am open to receiving unexpected opportunities.
  12. I am grateful for the abundance that I have and the abundance that’s on its way.
  13. I am open to limitless possibilities.
  14. I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.
  15. As I allow more abundance into my life, more doors open for me.
  16. I am enough.
How about yours? I have wrote some of them and paste it in front of me so that I see daily and repeat in my head constantly. Hope it helps you in some way or another.

Love,
Elsa