Week 2 Theme: Goal Setting, System and Vision

Day 11: Write your gut out!

  • How are you feeling today?
    • Today was stressful! My brain was all over the place. I decided to moved out of my current house now, mainly for financial reason but sidely because I'm not in love with this apartment. Its just the one I can find at the time and now its time to move again. This going to be my 7th time moving in 5 years living in HK. Crazy! So yeah, Im stress in trying to find a place that I love on the HK Island. Cause its expensive.. sigh~
  • What are you grateful for today?
    • Grateful for the current apartment. Its not my love but it served me well for the past year.
    • Its raining today. I got to enjoy my coffee and croissant at the cafe and walk under the rain for around 30mins. I love rain, cold and coffee. The coziness warm my heart.

I know I've talk about this already but for todays but for todays entry its more towards the goals and our dreams life. Writing down negative thoughts can be a transformative practice, akin to shedding light on the shadows within our minds. Rather than allowing these thoughts to fester in the depths of our consciousness, putting them on paper offers a tangible and external perspective. It provides a cathartic release, allowing us to examine these thoughts with a more objective lens. This act of acknowledging and confronting negativity can be the first step towards understanding its roots and, ultimately, challenging and changing these patterns. In a paradoxical way, writing down negative thoughts can be a powerful tool for self-awareness and self-improvement, helping us navigate through challenges and fostering a more positive and resilient mindset.

For me, when it comes to achieving my goals I know I didn't put enough effort. This refers to the ones that time consuming, need lots of knowledge and be consistent. My issue is instead of doing it 1000 times, I give up after halfway through. Cause I didn't see the progress of it. I become demotivated. Of course it's not going to be easy, I know that, but still I give up too soon. I feels like, no one care, I'm all alone, this is stupid, people hate it and the list goes on. People said that the first success is always the longest once you get that the following success will be easier. 

So, this is what I will do things differently. I've read about manifestation. And one of way to manifest is to live AS-IF. For example, if I'm living my dreams life at this current moment, whats my daily life will looks like. By having this mindset, I started to cooperate few habits into my daily life as-if I'm living my dreams life. Same like diet, if you think that you are on diet than you will craving more food. But if you just do it and eat differently without much thoughts, it become a lifestyle and so its easier to adapt. Again, 0.01% change is better than 0%. Start now!

Take your time to think about it and make some changes into the areas that you are unhappy about. Life is too short to just live in sadness and misery. 

Love,
Elsa