Salam and hi everyone,

We found another Halal restaurant here in Hong Kong. This restaurant serve Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine. You can check the full menu on here. If you follow me on instagram, you'll know that I went to Jordan last April and save to say that these food remind us of Jordanian food. Its not exactly the same but its the same vibe. Ok, fine its actually different :P This restaurant located in Tsim Sha Shui area and actually not somewhere easily to be found. It was my friend who saw a post about this restaurant on the facebook. I've been to that area multiple times but I never saw the sign.

How to Get There

You can take bus or train but I'll suggest to take the train, its easy. Take the red line and get off at Tsim Sha Tsui Station and go to Exit L5. Its just less than 5mins walk from the exit. Its on the 6th floor of Ashley Center Building, 23-25 Ashley Road. There are multiple building with similar names so just looks for patagonia store and the entrance is next to it.

Price

The price was actually not bad. Its range between 100-200 HKD depends on what dishes you take and if you sharing it with lots pf people. They have the set if you are new to the dishes and dont know what to order.

What we had












The Restaurant Interior
















Have you visited this restaurants? Let me know what you think of it :)